Why Facing Your Fears Is Important LET'S TALK | DAY 46

I woke up feeling very disappointed with the world.. Don't really know what it was, like everything today was SUPPOSED to make me miserable. Guess what? It didn't work. I'm super excited for tomorrow! I've also realized what it was - the title, seen it yet? Facing your fears. Ever since I began facing my fears (yes, school is a fear of mine), I've been feeling better with myself. With facing them comes adrenaline and that adrenaline is what's making me so happy and ready for all the problems! It's that same 'power kick' I had two days ago. It's beautiful. I still have a few things to do, but I'm not worried. After all;
Everything is fine, you have time. Only a bit left till the end. Exciting things are happening, remember how long you were waiting. It's only a little bit left.
Right, I better be off to finish all those things I have to finish! By the way, yesterday I ate my first in two weeks chocolate!!! YAY! I'm super proud of myself. Tomorrow there is going to be three weeks left! I can't believe it is going that fast!!

TOMORROW - DAY 47 - I WILL KEEP GOING

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts