JUBBY Is Back | 116

I sorta lied to Julia that I wasn't in Cracow and that she had to get to me by herself and then I showed up at the bus stop and she was super happy hahaha! We spent almost the whole day together. It was the first time we've seen each over since I left for England.

Julia finally received her ENGLAND presents today, which we ate almost immediately, haha! I can't count the times I've wanted to eat everything ahha!

I've got an extremely busy day tomorrow, I need to film a bit, tidy up, organise and all those haha. I'm really excited for this little project I'm doing soon with some help from some special people... I don't want to say too much until you guys don't see it!

Another very exciting thing is the fact that mum is letting me use her camera! WOOOO! I can't believe it! I'm trying it out tomorrow and we'll see how it goes hee hee.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts