One Of Those Sad Little Days | 118

Do you have those days when you wake up, remember something bad happened, is happening or will happen and totally freak out? Today was one of those days for me. Let's just say that I ended my day quite badly yesterday. I woke up today feeling extremely anxious and just didn't know what to do. I lost control of everything, especially common sense.

I've said this before, I'll say it again. In these situations, you've just gotta think about it, rate the problem on a scale from 1 to 10. Don't stress over it too much. I lost it. I did. I cancelled all my plans for today and sat home. It was a half bad decision, I got some home problems. That's it. I think I would've been too stressed if I went out.
THE ONLY TIME YOU CAN CANCEL SOMETHING, IS WHEN YOU'RE IN A FIGHT OR ANXIOUS ABOUT A PERSON YOU'RE MEETING
And that's what happened today. You guys know pretty much everything. That up there is the only reason I am fully able to cancel a meeting. And anxious doesn't mean anxious thoughts that anxiety comes up with to make you feel worse. I mean after fresh fights. The one-sided ones. When someone lies to you, doesn't tell you the truth or keeps a secret from you even when they sweared they'd tell you everything. That's when I decide to stay and relax. Clean up. That kind of negativity is poison to me. The best I can do is stay back.

But the most important is to talk about it. If your not happy with something then set the record straight. Friendship is useless when you're both upsetting each over. After I cool off I talk with the person who upset me/I upset. I guess I need to go and talk then, eh?

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts