Fancy Pantsies | 136

 
So today me, Laura and mum popped off to the most amazing restaurant called Szałas, which in my language translates to life. Honestly life in food. I taught Laura some Polish words and she ate a lot of Polish food!

Afterwards we went to Bonarka for some little shopping. To be honest we didn't buy anything but... We tried on a few things in Zara and can I just point out how much I love that shop? Still, we went to Tesco after that and bought Cookie some food and then went home! It was a very exhausting day even though it totally doesn't sound like it haha! We also watched Rush Hour 3 so that's all of them checked off! I really cannot wait for the fourth one that, by the way, IS TOTALLY HAPPENING!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts