Family Videos & Creativity | 126

Sorry I'm late guys! I spent yesterday thinking about a tooon of things and well, as the title says, watching family videos. That's me at 5 YEARS OLD mastering the arts of PowerPoint and Paint haha. The date is wrong, don't mind the date.

As I stated some time ago, I'm suuuuper confused with my life, haha. People this age are starting to really get to know themselves and start heading to the rest of their lives.

Until a few days ago I didn't know what actually makes me happy. What it is, because I like food. Food makes me happy. But what's bigger, what's that BIG thing that keeps me going? 

CREATIVITY. 

Funnily enough, almost everyday for the past week or so I have mentioned that word. And yesterday I put the pieces together. Ever since I was little (the pic is a pretty good example) I have been creative, suuuper creative! Then YouTube came along which was created from the creativity. Also this blog and Tumblr and all those things! I still don't know everything about myself, but the one thing I know for sure is that whatever I'll be doing in life has to be creative. That's it.

Love, GABBY


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts