Extremely Poorly | 130

Hi guys! I had the worst day today. I woke up feeling terrible and kept feeling worse throughout the day. What's even worse is that I was blaming myself for it (anxiety). So I felt bad on the inside and out.

I fell asleep at the time of the blog post and when I woke up I went and played Agar.io haha! People were surprisingly nice on it today! Everyone was teaming with me and it was really good, even got to 5th!! But in the end the team 'Serbia' and 'Kuba' kept killing me so... I feel a lot better now though! I have big plans regarding both this blog and my YouTube channel, but y'all are going to have to wait a tad more for it! Oooh, did y'all watch my new video? Isn't the thumbnail BEAUTIFUL?! I looove it, I'm going to try and stick to this thumbnail haha! Right, off to get a few things organised!

WOOO! Go #teaminternet at the TCA's! Amazing!!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts