I GOT NOMINATED FOR A LIEBSTER AWARD (yay!)

363
Literally got nominated right before by blog turned one (tbh it's 3 but considering the amount of posts that went up during those years I'd rather just say it's 1 haha)!

Thank you to the lovely Caitlin for nominating me! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Here are my answers:

1. What keeps you motivated to blog?
I have two motivations: 
1) there's always that "you'll get there" feeling even though my blog has literally been fully running for a year, 
2) the fact that someone may learn and/or enjoy my words. I have made a lot of poor decisions and I've thought about many things so perhaps my wisdom will help someone who needs it. 

2. What do you think is the hardest thing about blogging? 
It's either having time or promotion. I'm really bad at both, oops. 

3. What is your favourite thing about blogging? 
The ability to share my thoughts. I'm a good 99% honest on my blog (mostly because the people who I mind seeing it are really bad at English) so I can be myself. That one percent is a little hidden for now but I will speak of it in my own time. 

4. What is your favourite book? 
Ooh, tough one! Almost every Roald Dahl book and Connor Franta's "A Work In Progress". Does phanfiction count? There's one phanfic that is so well written (and book length)! 

5. What is your favourite restaurant? 
McDonald’s. 
Kidding! 
There's this restaurant in Gdów, Poland which is called "shack" and it's really, REALLY good! 

6. Milkshakes, cold coffee or smoothies? 
NOOOOOO, I HATE YOUUUUUUUUUUU. That's undecidable! Honestly! Oh, no. Very lightly I'm moving towards saying smoothies, very lightly. 

7. What is your favourite season and why? 
Which show?
... 
OH, AS IN THE WEATHER? (I'm such a joker today, I'm sorry). Again, I don't have a favourite! I like what is right now so right now I love Spring! I love the fact that it's all alive and makes me want to live too. A lot of new adventures, friends. 

8. What is/was your favourite subject in school? 
*off school lesson* 
All the subjects are great but the teachers and school organisation is the worst. One of my favourite subjects is maths. 

9. What languages can you speak? 
Fluent Polish and English, I'm also learning Spanish at school. 

10. What is your favourite blog post that you have written? 
I had to think long and hard about this because I have written MAAANY blog posts. I think one of my many favourites that I like coming back to is my new year poem post http://lifeandhappinesswithgabby.blogspot.com/2015/12/the-thirty-first-dreams-of-new-year.html. I felt really inspired writing it and it always manages to put me into a good mood. 

11. If you could be any animal for a day what would you be? 
A cat, duh?


I nominate 2 people (don't mind me braking the rules...):

  • KindaGorgeous https://kindagorgeousblog.wordpress.com/
  • Kinga http://kazdydzienmasens.blogspot.com/ 
My questions for the nominees and people with blogs which are younger than a year and have less than 300 followers:
  1. What made you start your blog?
  2. What to you imagine yourself doing in the future?
  3. What's the most wonderful moment that has ever happened in your life?
  4. Favourite drink?
  5. Any pets?
  6. Question of the century: Cats or dogs?
  7. Do you watch YouTube?
  8. Do you ship anyone?
  9. Do you like school?
  10. Do you have any secret talents?
  11. What is your number one thing to do when you have free time?

Here are the rules:
1. You have to mention and thank the blog that nominated you in a blog post.
2. You have to answer the questions asked to you in a blog post.
3. You have to nominate 11 new bloggers (whoops).
4. You have to set 11 new questions for the bloggers you have nominated.

Thank you for everything and I can't wait to read your responses! EEEK!

Love, GABBY
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts