The Journey - DAY 1

At Julia's
I've figured out what my first goal is. Since my deep depression days, I've lost my sense of organization. So, my first challenge (which is quite a biggie) will be to become more organized again! The time for this can be from a week to something round a month. I've been pretty okay with YouTube lately, but the real problem is my house and school work...


 JUNGLE JOURNEY - the first (and hardest) part

WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO:

As I said yesterday - baby steps. I have created a sort of daily plan that I must get used to.

My Plan:

  • Wake Up
  • Eat
  • Watch YouTube (for relaxation matters)
  • Wash & Get Dressed
  • Leave 
  • SCHOOL
  • Lunch / Dinner & Relax
  • Homework & Snacks
  • Homework / Relax / YouTube
  • Get Ready For The Next Day
  • Wash
  • Sleep
And that's about it for that! Today I had a pretty productive day; I filmed a video and a bit of another video, met up with bae (Julia),
got a bit of extra homework completed and finished a feeww things I've been slacking off with lately. Tomorrow I also have quite the busy day, I'm going to try to finish a few more things I've been slacking off with. Plus, IT'S GONNA BE FRIDAY <3 Yes, then!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts