SUCCESS! | DAY 9

And I did it! I had a very productive day and it still hasn't finished! I've:
  • ironed clothes for 4 hours
  • did the dishes
  • tidied my room
  • did a HUGE wardrobe clean-out
  • took A+ care of my cat (poops + food +cuddles)
  • now starting off my homework!
Not gonna lie - I'm super proud. I'm certain I've forgotten something as well, haha! For a bit of a break I had a HAPPY MEAL (which didn't really tickle my fancy) and watched a movie (completing my goal for the MOVIECATION I set myself. No idea what I'm talking about? It's all in my Spring Resolutions. Anyway, it's just been a very nice and productive day and I ACTUALLY can't wait to go back to school! Even though I have the 100000 tests waiting. I think it may be because I watched a ton of ANXIETY videos in the morning, which also left me in a shaky-yet-positive mood. Right, well that's all for today. OOH! One more thing:

TOMORROW - DAY 10 (Yo, DAY 10?!?!) - I WILL BE PRODUCTIVE & NON-ANXIOUS

Tough goal, but I believe I can do this! #NewGabbyIdiotic on Sunday! Wooo!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts