Feeling Dull | DAY 8



I was meant to have a very nice and productive day, but no! I got I side affect from my medication (my typical luck), I feel really sort a bitterly, I guess. And I mean by smell, taste, overall feeling! It's absolute crap. I've finally got to work now after lying down, waiting for myself to feel better (while still feeling crap). I'm getting really close to my 400 followers goal though! YAAY!!! One sec, I have to do something...

TOMORROW - DAY 9 - I WILL BE PRODUCTIVE 

This is a new little thing I'm starting. Other than the PHOTO A DAY KEEPS THE SADNESS AWAY, now there's also going to be MAKE TOMORROW BETTER THAN SORROW, hahaha! I'm such a writer! Doing this in front of y'all makes me obliged to fulfil my daily goal. Yay! I should be done with my 1st goal soon too, if I keep this up, of course.

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts