Middle Of Starting Over | DAY 91

I had an extremely crap day, that's the truth. I feel like I'm letting everyone down, including me. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm so confused. When I'm back in Cracow, I want to go see a therapist.

Why am I telling you this? I'm not crazy, I know people who feel the same way as I do. This is a note for them, you are NOT crazy. We're in the middle of starting over and that is normal.

Sure we are confused, that's life. You have not gone mad, you just need time, I need time. You don't have to be anything or anyone someone expects you to be. Life really isn't long, you never know when you see someone for the last time.

Cherish every moment and don't waste time on waiting, if it feels right then go for it. If not, get the hell out and go find your own cup of tea. Maybe it's not tea you're searching for. For me, I'm still trying things out, discovering. Isn't that just what The JJ is about...

DAY 92 - I Will Accept

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts