Bright Lights | 104

So many wonderful things are happening and have happened today! I woke up fairly early and watched the new Pretty Little Liars episode, aaaa-maaaa-ziiing! Then got up and started tidying up the house! It's going slowly but efficiently. 

My laptop is coming back this week! I honestly cannot wait. I don't have much information on it, but I'll tell you all when I get it. Also, I hooked up my prehistoric PlayStation 2 haha! It still works! The pad is broken though, so I'm going to have to buy a new one. The triangle button doesn't work *sad face*, I can't wait to play Sims though. My favourite is Sims Bustin' Out. 

The photo you're looking at it of a little ladybug that in some way found it's way into my room. I just really liked the look of it, haha! 

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts