belated productivity

 

443
Productivity is a peculiar subject; in my opinion, it ties in physical and emotional strength, which can be a lot to ask of a person. One could be well rested and energised, yet not mentally stimulated; similarly, one could be mentally prepared but exhausted. 


It is usual for most people to complain about the lack of inspiration or motivation, which then results in their weak productivity. Me? I work in sections; my anxious brain overthinks the aspect of 'work' until I am too stressed to do... much of anything at all, really.


All of that being said, there are moments - some as long as days - where I feel completely invincible, so much so that any piece of work seems like, how you'd say in Polish, a pikuś (easy thing... but said very cutely). And it seems like today morning has been one of those moments so far.


Falling asleep yesterday evening far earlier than I usually do due to migraines, I didn't expect plenty from the following morning; to my surprise, I woke up an hour and a half before my alarm in perfect emotional strength. Feeling so incredibly untouchable at 5am, I decided to take the time and do as much as I can with it - hence the early work. 


Leaving many people surprised with my early morning online activity, I explained my productivity plan, gaining "good luck" messages from other early morning folk. What a day indeed. Do your best, my dears. Don't worry if your insane productivity comes in waves - stay strong and stable. You've got this.


Lots of love,
Matty


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts