oh but why must we hate?

430
Perhaps I shouldn't have been so dumb
When I took your name
And made it mine
For goodness' sake
I had no right
To just steal
Your sleep at night

Maybe I should've been more careful
As I know I can be careless
With my stupid words
Stupid me
I must ask
For your opinion
Without screaming all of mine

Potentially it could all be fine
And I'll remember it as a blimp
But once too much
Twice too many
I think this will hurt more
Than it did

If I tried to understand
Maybe I'd find the problem at hand
Of why I am so unkind
And why people are too blind
To notice someone living in black and white
Needing a hand to hold at night
Wanting a shade from the light
Longing a lover who left their side.


A poem.


I apologise with the whole of my heart to all those who I have hurt. I am dumb, still. I don't understand you all, and I make many mistakes trying to move forward. Time might fix me, experience must; don't settle all your support on me, I simply am not to trust that much. I will try to better myself and become a better surrounding. For now I apologise, please trust my sincerity, and hope you are so kindly understanding. I rhymed it again. I'm sorry. Words come out easiest, it seems, when they are close to being sung.

Be kind to one another
Love yourself
and others,
Gabriela

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts