it's so cold... where are all of my clothes?

429
Ever since I turned 18, I've found myself taking off my top a lot; to me it seems in a large part as me accepting my non-binary existence as well as time to present bodies in a beautiful way, without having to highlight sexuality or lust.

But that's just my body.

Me? I'm also naked. My mind... it has been, how should I say it... shaven of its protective layer. Now everything I am is out and uncensored.

In essence, I consider myself a sensitive and emotional person. That being said, now that my mind is raw and everything is out on show, it is difficult to pronounce the correct reactions. When greeted with a larger concentration of emotion from another person, I respond with coldness, disregard and annoyance, all presented in the action of snapping hastily. It's painful - to everyone, that is. And yet, without any clothes for my head, I just can't seem to stop offending everyone.

Protection is vital.
And yes, in many ways tsk tsk - always stay safe no matter the scenario.
Saying that, my mind is cold and needs a scarf and a hat to warm it up - it needs to feel safe. With lack of closure, confidence and security, how am I meant to let myself be emotional and potentially find myself in larger emotional struggles.

To anyone struggling, let yourself go for a while. Identify the issues, slow down. Don't avoid, analyse. Afterwards, sort and solve. Don't let yourself go naked for too long. Though the sight may be lovely and the message may be sweet, the most importance lies in you being happy.

Stay safe.

all my love,
gab

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts