messages from my memos

426
haven't seen you in a month
have we both just given up
i guess things happen... maybe i miss you more than i should, seems like i'm loving you more than i thought i even could. maybe we should go on a walk, see if our feelings will still like to talk.

if you have time on your hands
could i borrow it
i promise i'll give it back
if you're up to it
my life might seem sad, but trust me this, that despite the problems i've had, if you come over nothing will get in our way; my door acts as a shield from reality. if you don't trust me, come and see for yourself.

but in a life that is so stiff
what is left for me
the frozen screen online
glitching reality
so pretty, like red, black and white. such a stupid combination of a person so bold in their wit. oh, how dare you, you meek fellow, pretend to be so certain. i understand your lust, but please... wake up to some logic.

could i have your
time
time
time
time
i know it's been a while. i just wanna smile to your smile. because, fuck, you sure make me smile.

but then again most of the charm was lost in translation
that's why there are no sparks outside my imagination
your brain is so enchanting. thank you, for being interested in mine. mutual infatuation is the most attractive sense of tension in a relationship.

i can't accept that the world will never understand me
maybe it was never me, just as it was never you. the world is its people, and they cannot seem to care for more than their own egos. let us understand each other forever, okay?

i knew a girl so bored with her life
that she told 1000 lies
until she was satisfied 
but was she really happy? her lies never fixed anything or broke any material... only people's spinal chords from cracking their necks, their poor brains for being shaken, their hearts from being torn over and over over and ove an ov a o

well i have an hour
would you like to see me? a kiss on the cheek. one, two, three. the love is in the air. the art is around us. fuck. how lucky i am, spending an hour with you.

despite the letters in front of her eyes
she still chooses to ignore the world around her
the light from her screen illuminates her face
but doesn't make her thoughts any brighter
with a society so obsessed with their phones, what can we talk about? i don't want to hear about your boyfriend or what you had for dinner. i want you to tell me about the dog you saw while you went on a walk, or how pretty the sky was while you looked out the window. i don't care for your memes and faces, or your stupidly sad words and other disgraces. talk to me with a sparkle of love to the world, because i don't care about your fucking phone.

your obsession with your phone
has me obsessed with my nose
since you're so interested in messaging
while your interest is fading
in the world 
you used to be so attractive. now? anyone could take your place. there are so many self absorbed mirrors out there. look, boom. you're gone.

i want it to rain
but it never does
living in a useless rainforest
maybe i will find someone who likes the rain as much as me... will keep me warm in a hug under the tears of the sky.

you're so easy to disappoint
your expectations always in the clouds yet you get so emotional when you fail. fall down for once, feel the ground. get up if you'd like, but stop hating on people who can't fly.

i guess maybe i leave my words unspoken
so that yours instead can fill the silence
i should care more about myself but it's so easy to get lost in your troubles and then so blank in my void. we are nothing if i am not there for you. when you're happy, i am useless. when i am sad, you are useless. useless.

she wastes her time on pretending she's mine
she thinks that's what she owes me. a smile, a kiss, and i'm happy. lies. fake. i need to leave this place.

notes and memos are my most secretive... read these as if you're reading a diary. appreciate my mind and understand my process of thoughts. please treat me kindly, i am sensitive.

i want you to be your light.

love,
gab



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts