SNOW?! | 186


















The fact that I'm not even kidding is just crazy! There was legit snow today! AND THERE STILL IS. IT'S NOT EVEN HALLOWEEN YET OH GOD! I WAS SINGING CHRISTMAS SONGS. DID I JINX THIS? WAS IT MY CHRISTMAS THEMED INSTAGRAM PHOTOS?! OH GOD OH GOD.

So basically yeah... We have snow already and it's freezing. Anyhoo, after school I popped to quickly see Julia and get my PE kit back which I gave her and forgot to take back later... We took 4949 photos as per usual and just had a quick little chat.

Afterwards I went to one of my favourite shops - EMPIK. It's basically a Polish WHSMITH. I bought a poster oh word is it beautiful! Okay, gotta go! I'm free later this week though!!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts