10 Things I Learned While Waiting 50min For My Bus | 181

Oshee was one of those little things that somehow managed to keep me happy today! It was a terrible, terrible morning though. I woke up at 5am, left the house at 6:30 and then had to wait 50 minutes, as stated in the title.
  1. If at the beginning you're "just okay" when it comes to the temperature, after 30 minutes you will start shaking your ass off, then leading to having every single muscle shiver.
  2. You CANNOT trust that people will let you in the bus first, even if you've been standing there for 20 minutes and they only 2. Most of them won't care, make sure to just push your rightful way through.
  3. Waiting for a bus is never complete without a hot guy casually waiting with you.
  4. Buses are mean, late and unpredictable. I was supposed to get to school at 7:20, I arrived at 8:14...
  5. Don't stress! If you're gonna be late, you're gonna be late! You can't do anything anyway.
  6. While waiting you can always find that little extra piece of homework or something that you can start taking care of.
  7. Mathematically speaking, at least one person from the crowd standing on the bus stop is going to have music playing way too loud.
  8. Everyone is ticked off, it's not just you. They're all in the same situation (just waiting for less time).
  9. It's important to look on the bright sides of things, for example: I ended up missing my chemistry test (for some reason that's a good thing), I had Oshee...
  10. In the end everyone is going to get to where they need to go.
That's my list! I'm still incredibly annoyed about it, but I'm trying to look at the happier things! A project I've got coming up soon is well, coming up! I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts