Enlightening | 164

People want results. They want to live in their paradise and just skip the journey, when the ugly truth is that the journey will leave you the best memories.
That just came to mind. I've been very down in the dumps lately, I'm not sure what it is. But I didn't even realise how happy I've been! Before this overflow of sadness I was really happy, like REALLY happy! I hadn't been so happy in a long time, it's crazy. I believe that I just need to get through this depression faze and I'll go back to the happiness.
It really is crazy though. Only a few days ago, when I started feeling depressed again did I realise how much it had gone away. Incredible.

My new video is up for you guys! I'm so proud of it. It's an Autumn Morning Routine. It doesn't actually have much to do with Autumn but hey! who cares? I have a few things to do so just go and enjoy that vid if you haven't seen it already. Byeeeee!

Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts