Back To Blank | DAY 81

I'm just about to watch Rush Hour with Jackie Chan. I swear, his movies are THE BEEEST!

Vlogiday nr 3 went out already, so go check it out! I bought this lovely dress today, I've had my eye on it for over 2 months! The title of this blog - back to blank - is a reference to anxiety, weakness, emptiness and yet just writing this blog right here, right now, I'm realizing that all of what I'm doing, everything going on is a waterhole of happiness and I just took it for granted. I'm not going to change the title now, but hey! I'm not anxious anymore. It's just those happy things that built me my waterhole, all I needed was to see them and realize they're there.

THANK YOU HAPPINESS.
Love, GABBY

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts