A Story For All Of My Friends

408
Rainbows. It seems that rainbows are an object of happiness in my mind, that's why I'm using a picture of my most recent rainbow to start off this messy post.

I'm sure I've mentioned this, but oh my how I adore my friends. I consider myself extremely lucky when I look at my friend situation. I have so many people I can count on and who (I hope they're aware) can count on me too.

Just yesterday I shaped history by meeting an internet friend for the first time. Magic, pure magic. You feel like you know someone so well and then getting to actually hug them for the first time feels so surreal, it's unexplainable.



into a story we fall

She wasn't anyone special. Looking around, there were many people like her - an ambiguous, medium height girl. Dark hair, dark eyes, nothing worth noting.

But that's the thing, people said there was nothing on her outside, but what have we learned from books? The cover is superstitious, irrational. It's only for fun, some may say. And that was the moment that people started looking into her brain.

It was like a jungle, people got lost. Others had maps and thought they knew everything, that's why falling into traps seemed even more peculiar. This girl was insane in a way, but people kept coming and she kept inviting them too.

There were parts where you'd watch movies, listen to songs or hear stories spoken by an older relative. Everything had it's place. And then magically, people started seeing her whole again, her cover holding in that excessive mind.

She was the sunshine girl, always happy at 7 am. Nobody understood her. Some times she'd stay back, just watch from afar, but she'd always come back and smile fondly at those pretty faces of other people.

The thing was, they thought they were on a special tour of her head when in reality, it was her reading theirs. She was there eyeing everyone, not judging per say, but reading into them, watching how their lips move while reacting to things. She observed, she helped, she loved.

She didn't find herself that interesting either. Making her head a museum was just a distraction to meet all the curious people who were bored enough to go to a mind museum.

It was all about them there, but they weren't to find out until she fully befriended them and told them how it all happened.

it's all you, you, you.



Darn, I love my friends. So much. My awful insane mind may doubt you, but oh how I truly do love you all. Thank you for being here and don't you dare look down on yourselves, you're all works of art.

forever a visitor
in this museum,
gabrielle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Reasons To Be Happy

  • you

Popular Posts